Mesotherapy seminar by DR. BRITTA KNOLL
She graduated as a medical practitioner at the University of Erlangen, Germany, in 1983. Scholarship for 1 year in France at the Bretonian University of Rennes. Trained in 1983/84 by the originator of mesotherapy, Dr. Michel Pistor in Paris, she has performed over 20,000 mesotherapy procedures over the past 20 years. Since 1989 lecturer and teacher of mesotherapy on a national and international level, in congresses at Paris, Moscow, Vienna, Algier, Berlin, Madrid, Mexico and Dubai
1989 starting her own clinic for general medicine and naturopathy in Munich, specialization on mesotherapy in pain-management and non-surgical aesthetic procedures, oncology, holistic approach to anti-aging therapies.
- Member and accredited lecturer of the BavarianMedical Association
- Professor of the state-approved study course “Master of Integrative Medicine” at the private Steinbeis University of Berlin
- Author of “Picture-Atlas of Mesotherapy” and “Mesotherapy in Cosmetics”
- Member of the naturopathy-society “ZÄN”
- Member of the French Mesotherapy Society
- Member of honour of the Swiss Mesotherapy Society
- Consulting specialist in the leading Bahrain private plastic surgery hospital
- Since 2006 vice president of the International Mesotherapy Society, Paris
19th October 2013 London
SANCTUM SOHO HOTEL
20 Warwick Street,
London, W1B 5NF.
Tel: +44 (0)1306 741078